Fit For Life (Annual)
$299.50 / year
Fit For Life is a canine lifestyle health and fitness program that combines group coaching and step-by-step online training that gives you all of the tools you need to get and keep your dog healthy and active long-term. Optimize your dog’s fitness to increase its flexibility, balance and strength thus improving its health, performance and speed, as well as contributing to its healthspan. In Fit For Life, you will discover the:
- skills to teach your dog to maximize its performance and motivation
- evaluation that ensures you can be confident that your dog is at its physical best while training and competing
- program you can use to easily catch and resolve your dog’s weaknesses or injuries before they become painful, costly problems
- Your dog can love that games you play together even more than it does now!
- You can strengthen your bond with your dog in a way that you didn’t know was possible
- You can be your dog’s best partner!!
Fit for Life and Fit to Be Tied are the ONLY canine fitness programs designed, presented and monitored by a canine sports medicine specialist! You can look forward to engaging with Chris and Gayle through live, monthly video calls where they give personal, hands-on instruction and answer your questions directly. You can also share suggestions, successes and challenges with others on the private Avidog-Zink Ventures Facebook group. In addition, Fit For Life includes the Fit For Life Puppy program so you can get ALL of your dogs fit, from puppies to seniors.
- Do you have trouble fitting your dog’s fitness program into your busy schedule?
- Do you struggle to keep your dog fit during bad weather like the summer heat or winter snow?
- Are you working on your dog’s fitness but not seeing the results you expected?
- Would you rather spend your money and classes then tons of fitness gear?
- Do you wish figuring out a fitness program was simpler?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Fit For Life 3.0 is the canine lifestyle health and fitness program that combines live group coaching with one of the world’s leading canine sports medicine veterinarians, Dr Chris Zink, and step-by-step online training to give you all the tools you need to get and keep your dog healthy and fit.
Fit For Life enables you to:
- fit your dog’s conditioning program in only 15-20 minutes three times a week
- do your dog’s fitness training in or around your house, no matter the weather, with everyday items most folks have on hand
- use simple but progressive fitness programs to improve your dog’s strength, flexibility, balance and proprioception
- be confident that your dog is at its physical best
- maximize your dog’s performance and motivation
- catch and resolve your dog’s weaknesses and injuries before they become painful, costly problems
- your dog can love the games you play together even more than it does now!
- you can strengthen your bond with your dog in a way that you didn’t even know was possible
- you can be your dog’s best partner!