Live Long and Prosper – Seeking Longevity For the Lives of Our Dogs
We all want our dogs to live forever but given that is impossible, what can we do to enable them to live as long and active a life as possible? In this online class, you will discover how we can increase our dogs’ chances of living long, active lives through the care we give them. Instructors: Gayle Watkins PhD and Chris Zink DVM PhD
This online class is included in our Fit For Life and Fit To Be Tied memberships.
FITNESS AND LONGEVITY WEBINAR TOPICS
- What are canine fitness and longevity
- How do fitness and longevity relate?
- What can we learn from other species?
- What do we know about fitness and longevity in dogs?
- How can we apply this knowledge to our dogs?
How Our Classes Work
Purchase the class by clicking Add to Cart. Once you’ve paid, you will receive two emails:
- an invoice,
- an email with the subject, Your Avidog University Student Login Details, which provides your Avidog University login info for the student dashboard
- If you don’t see these emails in your inbox, check your SPAM or Junk folder. If you can’t find them anywhere, open a support ticket here.
- Access the pclass page with your Student Login Details. On this page, you’ll find the webinar video. There will also be audio files that you can download if you’d rather listen. We also provide transcripts where possible. In addition, the page will include the resources discussed during the webinar, such as research studies and/or products.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Simply click “ADD TO CART” and enter your payment information. Once your payment is complete, you are enrolled! Check your inbox (or spam folder) for registration information.
CAN I TAKE THE PROGRAM USING MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, the course is formatted for all devices.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE?
You can access the course material for 12 months.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We support payments from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, and Apple Pay.