FEEDING YOUR ACTIVE DOG WEBINAR TOPICS
- What are the special needs of active dogs?
- Do those needs vary by activity or sport?
- How to evaluate dog foods?
- What are the concerns today about dog foods?
- What strategies can you use to limit the effects of these concerns?
This webinar is included in Fit for Life and Fit to Be Tied Memberships.
HOW AVIDOG PRE-RECORDED WEBINARS WORK
- Purchase the pre-recorded webinar through this page. Once you’ve paid, you will receive two emails:
- an invoice,
- an email with the subject, Your Avidog University Student Login Details, which provides your Avidog University login info for the student dashboard
- If you don’t see these emails in your inbox, check your SPAM or Junk folder. If you can’t find them anywhere, drop us a note at email@example.com.
- Access the pre-recoded webinar page with your Student Login Details. On this page, you’ll find the webinar video. There will also be audio files that you can download if you’d rather listen. We also provide transcripts where possible. In addition, the page will include the resources discussed during the webinar, such as research studies and/or products.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Simply click “ADD TO CART” and enter your payment information. Once your payment is complete, you are enrolled! Check your inbox (or spam folder) for registration information.
CAN I TAKE THE PROGRAM USING MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, the course is formatted for all devices.
HOW LONG IS THE WEBINAR INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE?
You can access the webinar material for 12 months.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We support payments from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, and Apple Pay.