It’s All On Your (Dog’s) Shoulders
This is the first in our canine injury series, covering all you need to know about shoulder injuries in dogs. In this class, leading sports medicine veterinarian, Chris Zink DVM PhD DACVSMR will help you discover important information about the most common shoulder injuries, including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. Specifically, Chris covers the details of symptoms, causes, and diagnoses of supraspinatus tendinopathy, biceps tendinopathy, and medial shoulder syndrome (MSS). She then discusses the steps dog owners can take to avoid these injuries in their dogs.
THIS CLASS IS AVAILABLE TO FIT FOR LIFE AND FIT TO BE TIED MEMBERS FOR FREE!
SHOULDER INJURY WEBINAR TOPICS
- What are the most commone canine shoulder injuries?
- Why are they likely to occur?
- How are they diagnosed?
- How can we treat common shoulder injuries?
- How can we prevent these injuries in our dogs?
How Our Classes Work
Purchase the class by clicking Add to Cart. Once you’ve paid, you will receive two emails:
- an invoice,
- an email with the subject, Your Avidog University Student Login Details, which provides your Avidog University login info for the student dashboard
- If you don’t see these emails in your inbox, check your SPAM or Junk folder. If you can’t find them anywhere, open a support ticket here.
- Access the pclass page with your Student Login Details. On this page, you’ll find the webinar video. There will also be audio files that you can download if you’d rather listen. We also provide transcripts where possible. In addition, the page will include the resources discussed during the webinar, such as research studies and/or products.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Simply click “ADD TO CART” and enter your payment information. Once your payment is complete, you are enrolled! Check your inbox (or spam folder) for registration information.
CAN I TAKE THE PROGRAM USING MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, the course is formatted for all devices.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE?
You can access the course material for 12 months.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We support payments from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, and Apple Pay.