Puppy Potty Training Solution
This self-paced, online course enables you to potty train a puppy so it is both house and crate trained as soon as it is able. Start with the basics but then advance to teaching your pup to ask to go out, traveling, and eventually, giving your pup more and more access in the house. Learn how to solve special problems along the way.
- 12 modules that take you from bringing your puppy home to having a house-trained and crate-trained pup that is clean and quiet
- Downloadable e-book that walks your through the entire process
- Videos that show you how to train your pup
- Shopping lists for the products you’ll need to get the job done
- Weekly live and email coaching by a puppy-training expert (starting in January 2020)
Fit For Life Puppy Course
“A tired puppy is a good puppy!”
We’ve all heard that saying but how do you safely exercise your puppy while it is growing? Well, by enrolling in Fit For Life Puppy, the fitness course designed specifically for puppies under 6 months of age! Get your pup ready for its future, whether as a competition, working, or active companion dog.
Fit For Life Puppy during these early months will help your puppy to:
- be more physically coordinated earlier in life
- have less risk of injury
- have a healthier adult body, with fewer risks of orthopedic disease, obesity and more
- be calmer in the house
- learn more easily
- remember better
- have a longer life- and healthspan
- and, best of all, have a stronger bond with you!
Fit For Life Puppy includes:
- Four easy-to-follow monthly exercise schedules designed by a leading veterinary sports medicine specialist
- Simple videos that can be played on any device for:
- Balance exercises
- Proprioception exercises
- Stretching exercises
- Good for the Soul exercises
- A private Facebook group where you can interact directly with Chris, Gayle and other FFL puppy owners
- Transcripts and audios for every video
Fit For Life Puppy sets your pup up for a lifetime of:
- Good health and fitness!
- Loving the games you play together!
- Having you as your pup’s best partner!!
Please note that you will need several pieces of equipment for Fit For Life Puppy that are available online and/or your local home improvement store. Handy owners can also make their own with reasonable ease. You will use all of these items throughout your dog’s lifetime so are a good investment in your dog’s future.
Fit For Life Puppy Exercise Book
Finally, the safe, fun, science-based exercise programs for puppies and owners. This 28-page, paperback book lays out the keys to getting and keeping your growing puppy fit from 3 weeks to 15 months of age. Written by leading canine sports medicine veterinarian, Chris Zink DVM PhD DACVRS and longtime breeder, Gayle Watkins PhD, this book gives you what you need to plan your puppy’s exercise program.
- Benefits of Exercise for Puppies
- Puppies Aren’t Just Little Dogs
- The 5 Periods of Puppyhood
- Types of Exercise
- Warming Up and Cooling Down Your Puppy
- Early Sensitive Period Exercises (3 to 7 weeks of age)
- Late Sensitive Period Exercises (8 to 16 weeks)
- Juvenile Period Exercises (17 weeks to 6 months)
- Adolescence Period Exercises (6 months to growth plate closure)
- Young Adult Period Exercises (after growth plate closure)
- Good for the Soul Exercises
- Flexibility and Stretching Exercises
- Balance and Proprioception Exercises
- Core Strength Exercises
- Rear Leg Strength Exercises
- Front Leg Strength Exercises
- Puppy Exercise Tips
What Folks Are Saying About Fit For Life Puppy!
Fit For Life™ Puppy is perfect! I want to do fun activities with my new puppy but worry about what is safe and appropriate. And it’s nice to see how my puppy will advance her skills in the future. Thank you for this guidance. – Linda S.
Fit For Life™ Puppy is a fabulous, simple guide. It gave me the correct information I needed to help me navigate safely through those really formative months. ~ Gina O.
My canine chiropractor goes into rapture over my puppy’s perfect muscular development. She exhibits great proprioception and strength that I would not think possible for a pup of her age and breed because of Fit For Life™ Puppy. – Cynthia B.