Fit to Be Tied (Annual)
$299.50 / year
Presented By: Gayle Watkins PhD & Chris Zink DVM PhD
Audience: Owners of breeding dogs
Fit to Be Tied is a health and fitness program for breeding dogs that combines group coaching and step-by-step online training that gives you all of the tools you need to get and keep your stud dog and brood bitch healthy, active and fit to breed.
Optimize your dog’s fitness to increase its flexibility, balance and strength thus improving its fertility, health, as well as contributing to its the health and longevity of its offspring.
What our members are saying!
I wanted to share how impressed I am with how well Fit to Be Tied’s Proprioception exercises worked for Ritzy with her litter of 8 Goldens. She can jump in the pen from a cooler (even at night) while 8 puppies are at the entrance acting like little piranhas and not step on a single one. It’s amazing to watch how carefully she places her feet even when playing and roughhousing with them. I highly recommend the course! Ritzy benefited in so many ways. Even her whelping was easy on her! – Kim P.
You guys are a wealth of knowledge and a wonderful resource, I would be absolutely crushed if I somehow left the memberships. -Emily B.
Why Our Programs Are Better
- Only fitness program designed by a veterinary sports medicine and rehabilitation specialist
- Based on latest science and experience
- Easy-to-Follow exercise instruction videos
- Programs for all of your dogs
- ALL your dogs can join for one price!
- Step-by-Step exercise program progressions to get your dog fitter
- Earn fitness titles for your dog
- Personal coaching with Dr. Chris Zink & Dr. Gayle Watkins
- Dozens of videos that show how to perform exercises
- Free access to all online classes
- Access to our live webinars
- Access to private Facebook group to get your personal questions answered