Fit For Life (Annual)
$299.50 / year
Fitness For ALL Dogs
Presented By: Gayle Watkins PhD & Chris Zink DVM PhD
Audience: Owners of active dogs, from 6 months on; rehab vets and specialists
Fit For Life is a canine lifestyle health and fitness program that combines group coaching and step-by-step online training that gives you all of the tools you need to get and keep your dog healthy and active long-term.
Optimize your dog’s fitness to increase its flexibility, balance, and strength thus improving its health, performance, and speed as well as contributing to its healthspan.
Why Our Programs Are Better
- Only fitness program designed by a veterinary sports medicine and rehabilitation specialist
- Based on latest science and experience
- Easy-to-Follow exercise instruction videos
- Programs for all of your dogs
- ALL your dogs can join for one price!
- Step-by-Step exercise program progressions to get your dog fitter
- Earn fitness titles for your dog
- Personal coaching with Dr. Chris Zink & Dr. Gayle Watkins
- Dozens of videos that show how to perform exercises
- Free access to all online classes
- Access to our live webinars
- Access to private Facebook group to get your personal questions answered
In Fit For Life, you will discover the:
- skills to teach your dog to maximize its performance and motivation
- evaluation that ensures you can be confident that your dog is at its physical best while training and competing
- program you can use to easily catch and resolve your dog’s weaknesses or injuries before they become painful, costly problems
- Your dog can love the games you play together even more than it does now!
- You can strengthen your bond with your dog in a way that you didn’t know was possible
- You can be your dog’s best partner!!