- Benefits of Exercise for Puppies
- Puppies Aren’t Just Little Dogs
- The 5 Periods of Puppyhood
- Types of Exercise
- Warming Up and Cooling Down Your Puppy
- Early Sensitive Period Exercises (3 to 7 weeks of age)
- Late Sensitive Period Exercises (8 to 16 weeks)
- Juvenile Period Exercises (17 weeks to 6 months)
- Adolescence Period Exercises (6 months to growth plate closure)
- Young Adult Period Exercises (after growth plate closure)
- Good for the Soul Exercises
- Flexibility and Stretching Exercises
- Balance and Proprioception Exercises
- Core Strength Exercises
- Rear Leg Strength Exercises
- Front Leg Strength Exercises
- Puppy Exercise Tips
BONUS! You’ll also get free online exercise videos and a free email course with the purchase of the book! Look for the URL in the book!
Digital books available through:
- Amazon Kindle
- Apple Books
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- Rakuten Kobo
- Angus & Robertson
What Folks Are Saying About Fit For Life Puppy!
Fit For Life™ Puppy is perfect! I want to do fun activities with my new puppy but worry about what is safe and appropriate. And it’s nice to see how my puppy will advance her skills in the future. Thank you for this guidance. – Linda S.
For Life™ Puppy is a fabulous, simple guide. It gave me the correct information I needed to help me navigate safely through those really formative months. ~ Gina O.
My canine chiropractor goes into rapture over my puppy’s perfect muscular development. She exhibits great proprioception and strength that I would not think possible for a pup of her age and breed because of Fit For Life™ Puppy. – Cynthia B.